As many Kollywood actors are seen sporting beard in their recent films, growing beard has become a fad among youngsters. But maintaining beard isn’t all that easy. One cannot leave it unkempt. Here are a few tips on how to maintain your beard…
- First, grow your beard to a good length. Once it has enough length, it can be trimmed to any desired shape.
- Ensure that the shape of your beard matches the shape of your face. Go through catalogues at salons before finalising on a shape.
- Wash it regularly and take care of it just like your mane. Use shampoos that are available specifically for beard. Use a towel to gently pat and wipe your beard dry. Wash it once in two weeks. This will help you to avoid frizz and split ends.
- Use beard oil to nourish your beard and make it softer.
- If you trim your beard on your own, use a comb and a scissors instead of an electric trimmer. This way, you will never go wrong with the shape. The electrictrimmer can be used to trim the sides.
- Comb it regularly. Specific beard brushes are available in market.